We offer FREE Delivery on all orders over € 60
Costs of delivery
Spain France Germany Monaco .................. € 9.64
Austria Belgium Great Britain Netherlands Italy Luxembourg ............... € 10.12
Denmark Slovenia Slovakia Poland Czech Republic Switzerland .................... € 13.27
Please be mindful of any customs charges that may apply in your destination country. We don’t control customs policies and can’t predict these extra charges if they occur, so it’s up to you to cover these. If you’re not sure, contacting your local customs office for further info will be helpful.
How to return your purchase
If you want to return your purchase for some reason or another, here you can find out how to do this:
remember, the product should not be used, and the original packaging needs to be retained;
you will need all documents about making and receiving the purchase – receipts etc.;
after receiving the return, we’ll send a refund to your bank account over the next 30 days.
ADVANCE PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
After confirming your purchase, you will receive the beneficiary’s details to your e-mail.
If you are a registered user, you can see these details in the order section.
When making the payment, remember to indicate your order number.
This contract is entered into by DAFE Cosmetics Exports U.K. Ltd. as the owner of internet store www.naturswiss.com, and the Buyer who places an order and makes a purchase on the internet store www.naturswiss.com. The Distance Contract applies to all orders and purchases made in the internet store www.naturswiss.com
1. The Buyer orders, purchases and pays for, and the Seller delivers and sells body, and hair cosmetics (hereinafter – the Products) in accordance with the provisions of this contract (hereinafter – the Contract).
3. The Seller performs delivery of the Products to the address indicated by the Buyer in accordance with the rates set by the provider of the express delivery service. The Buyer pays for the delivery and for the Products simultaneously, before receiving a confirmation and before delivery of the Products from the Seller. Delivery cost is included in the invoice.
4. The Buyer can place orders on a 24-hour basis, but the Seller completes orders on business days from 10.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. (orders are not completed on Saturdays and Sundays). The Seller sends to the Buyer by e-mail a confirmation stating that the order has been accepted. If the Buyer does not receive a confirmation e-mail, this means that the order has not been accepted. Completion of an order is commenced at the moment when money has been received into the Seller’s account.
5. The Buyer may use the right of rejection and return the Products within 14 (fourteen) calendar days. To avoid disputes, at the moment of receipt of a Product the Buyer shall check whether it corresponds to the order (colour, name of the Product, and other important parameters).
6. If Products are completed incorrectly the Buyer is entitled to exchange the Products within 14 (fourteen) days time by filling in a return form. In such a case the Seller shall cover the costs of express delivery.
7. If the Buyer wishes to use the right of rejection, the following recommendations and conditions shall be taken into consideration:
7.1. The Product to be returned may not be used (taking into consideration the character of the Product). If the condition of the Product to be returned has deteriorated due to incorrect storage the Buyer may not use the right of rejection.
7.2. The Buyer must retain and not damage the original packaging of the Product.
7.4. The Buyer must retain express delivery documents concerning the receipt of the Product and also mail/express delivery documents concerning the return of the Product to the Seller.
7.5. More detailed information on distance contracts and rights of rejection can be found on the following website: www.naturswiss.com
7.6. The Seller shall transfer the money for the returned Product and associated delivery costs to the bank account indicated by the Buyer in the rejection form within 30 (thirty) calendar days after termination of the Contract and receipt of the Product indicated in the rejection form at the Seller’s warehouse on the basis of the Buyer’s rejection.
8. The average delivery time is between 2 (two) and 6 (six) business days, however the Seller reserves the right to deliver the Products within 2 (two) calendar weeks, because delivery times can vary depending on special conditions of the Seller and availability of the Products in the warehouse.
9. All prices include 21% VAT (value added tax). The Buyer undertakes to sign a notice of receipt at the moment of receiving of the products.
10. The Buyer shall pay for the Products in the internet store www.naturswiss.com by credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, and Visa Electron) or by a transfer to account number indicated in the prepayment invoice. All delivery costs shall be covered by the Buyer. The Seller recommends payment by Credit Card. The Seller also takes security very seriously indeed, so your details will be safe with us.
11. This Contract shall be interpreted in accordance with United Kingdom laws and regulations. The Buyer confirms that he/she has studied the terms and conditions of this Contract and undertakes to observe and fulfil them.
12. The Buyer is informed that the Seller has the right to unilaterally change the terms and conditions of this Contract at any time.